Information about us
The site is operated by JK London Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 4265544 and with our registered office at Quadrant House, 4 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW. Our VAT registration number is GB799341280.
Shopping with us
1. You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on the site by following the on-screen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have the opportunity to input/correct any information prior to submitting the order.
2. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and jklondon.com until we confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched (dispatch confirmation) via email confirmation.
3. If an error discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered. We will inform you as soon as possible and vice-versa upon receiving your order confirmation.
4. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
5. We may be unable to process your order if:
(a) the product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued; or
(b) there is a problem with authorisation of the payment on your bank card.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive emails from jklondon.com. In the unlikely event you are having difficulty receiving email from us please phone us and we will try and assist you further.
7. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform jklondon.com as soon as possible.
8. The cost of packaging and postage is clearly displayed at the checkout procedure for your approval prior to submitting your order.
9. The period stated within the site under “delivery information” which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the order confirmation.
10. If your delivery address is outside of UK and Europe, you may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary country to country so we advise you to contact your local customs office for further information.
11. We use a number of third party to delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Please report to us if in an unlikely event that you didn't receive your order that has already been dispatched.
12. For deliveries before a UK bank holiday or Christmas period, please order in advance. During the holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all orders within the set time frame, however we can not guarantee delivery times as the post may be delayed in your area.
13. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent of that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control.
Risk and Ownership
14. Once delivered, the products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
15. Ownership of the products delivered will only pass to you on receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the order.
Price and Payment
16. The price of any products will be as quoted on our site British pound sterling (GBP), except in cases of obvious error.
17. These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options.
18. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already dispatched your order.
19. We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full.
20. By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
21. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
22. Site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will inform you as soon as possible reconfirming or cancelling it your order.
23. "Free shipping" applies to parcel packages only and not palletised items unless authorised by management discretion.
Right to cancel, Returns, Defective, Incorrectly Sent or Advertised
24. You may return your order at any time but no later than 7 working days after the day you received the goods. You may also return the goods in person to our main branch in Tottenham, London.
25. Please send us a notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quoted your name, address and order reference number.
26. All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice receipt.
27. When returning the goods you must ensure it is packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care in doing so before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
28. You may not return your order if the products consist of perishable items, pose health and safety or hygiene issues, relating to products listed but not limited to such as Nail polishes, Acetone, Alcohol, or any other liquid substances unless such products were damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered.
29. You should return the products to us unused (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them), and in the same condition in which you received them together with the original product packaging and invoice.
30. After you cancel your order and return the products, any sum debited by us to your credit/debit card will be refunded in full (with exception of terms point 26). We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of you cancelling your order.
31. If any product you purchase is damaged, faulty or incorrect, when delivered to you we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a product is faulty, you should return the product to us in accordance with the “returns and cancellation” page. If you have any questions regarding returns, please get in touch with us.
32. Our policy on cancellations, returns and refunds does not affect your statutory legal rights.
33. We welcome all feedback about our services and we are here to help you if you happen to come across any difficulties whilst shopping with us.
34. If you feel dissatisfied with our service so you may write to us via the “contact us” page or directly emailing customer service to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Registration Terms & Conditions
35. We operate 2 types of accounts on our website:
a) General - The general public will be able to purchase products on our website and do not need to register but will require to fill in basic information at the checkout process in order to fulfill the payment and shipping details. Free shipping on orders over £30 apply to this account.
b) Trade - Trade users will have access to all products that are currently unavailable to RRP users and a price reduction of up to 20% discount. To be qualified for a trade account user you must be trading as a professional business, nail technician, run a nail bar or salon.
Please find below a list of acceptable proofs of business or trading (dated within 3 months or within the current tax year):
- Utility bill.
- Business rates.
- Tenancy agreement.
- Letter from Inland Revenue.
- Letter from solicitor confirming business name and address.
- Nail services qualification (UK).
Please email a copy of any of the proofs above to email@example.com to start the approval process.
36. Please read all instructions, manuals and any user documentation that came with the your products carefully. Manufacturer's guidelines are recommended to be followed to ensure your awareness and safety. We are not liable for any injuries, losses or any other liability for negligence if guidelines are not followed appropriately.
37. Most items such as nail file machines, spa chairs, dryers and lamps come with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. If a product develops a fault within the warranty period, we will assists by the way of providing spares or a repair service depending on the type of product purchased. Please note, wear and tear is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
38. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
39. You and we agree that English law applies to these Terms & Conditions and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts.
40. jklondon.com do not permit the use any of our website content including videos, product images, text or design without our prior written permission.